Reference Trip : HC259
Cross the Egyptian desert on an 18-hour bus tour from Hurghada, and see the main monuments of Cairo’s Old Town. Learn about the mummification of the pharaohs at the Egyptian Museum, and marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
Explore the famous sights in Cairo in just one day and discover a city where history meets modernity. On this full-day tour from Hurghada you will fly to Cairo, where you can immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the pharaohs and pyramids.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Francisco International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Tour the Old Town of Cairo
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
Organized by : Hurghada Egypte Guide Travel